The gaming industry is growing in strength every year. E-Sports competitions are organized all over the world, which gather crowds of fans of a given sport discipline, and professional players, thanks to sponsors and their skills, compete with each other like Olympians. The biggest game studios are now worth more than oil companies. Thanks to the producers of VR equipment and modern mobile phones, the games are mastering new hardware platforms and subsequent editions of famous titles are created for virtual and augmented reality. Games are an ideal tool for brand promotion, support of gamification in a company, or as entertainment for hundreds of millions of players around the world
VR is an ideal medium for gaming. Separating the user from the environment and transferring him to the created world brings full sensual absorption. The latest VR equipment allows us to participate in the game without the need to connect it to a computer, and the near future promises the possibility of eliminating even controllers. New VR devices keep getting more powerful and more affordable.
As for AR, which has been successfully implemented in mobile phones, the advantage is the availability of devices. In 2019, 3.6 billion smartphones were used on the market! Mobile and AR games are available for a huge number of users. The success of titles like Pokemon GO or Angry Birds AR convinced many producers to use the new technology.
Do you like playing with time? If so, thanks to Alchemy Lab you will be able to literally dive into time and magical space. In our game, you have just become the discoverer of a crazy alchemist forgotten laboratory who studied the science of time crystals for years. Solve puzzles, and finally cook a magic mixture to get out of the trap in the allotted time. Find the right keys to collect the required tools for the last task. Listen, watch, feel, analyze everything and have a great time in a magical world.
Do you remember playing with Tamagotchi? Having a virtual friend was popular before the smartphones era. Thanks to Little XR you can feed your character, play with it or exchange items with a QR code with a friend. All available via a web browser (without having to download any application) also in the form of augmented reality. Great fun for the whole family.
We've created 16 unique VR games perfect for every event. Driving a mini car, jumping on the banjo, escape room, balloon flight. Each with the possibility of a dedicated customer branding substitution (colors, logo, photos, slogans) so as to better personalize the message and be remembered by the viewer. The length of each game lasts from 1 to 3 minutes - so that the largest number of users can participate in it in the shortest possible time.
What is needed to evaluate the game and what does it consist of?
It is good to set the main theme of the game and the tasks to be performed from the beginning. You need a unique idea and learning the purpose of entertainment. It is good to know the target group that will use the game to match the graphic design and gamification. Technical side of scenarios will be on our side.
If any of the games have inspired you in particular, share it with us, we will gladly check examples you like. We are happy to prepare and show our examples and solutions that will suit your kind of project.
- Needs an Analysis and a Game Scenario - We need to determine how our Game should work. What platforms it should target. We need to determine the graphic design, the number of 3D models and scene characters. It's good to know the gameplay time and how to navigate the virtual world
- Planning and Project Management - At this point we check how much time-consuming the process is. Let's determine the acquisition of materials (3D models, number of tasks and sounds to estimate production costs and delivery time).
- Selection of VR devices and method of implementation - Matching the appropriate headset and production technology of the game.
- UI and graphics - creating the first example scenes and mocap to play - We create and design the appearance of the virtual environment, the appearance of the interface.
- 3D models - We create and adapt virtual environment as well as objects and elements contained in it. Everything according to the previously agreed scheme.
- 3D animations - We consistently implement sequences of movements of characters, machines and other devices that add life to the application.
- Programming - Implementation of all actions and activities performed by the user during the game. Introducing interactions and conditional actions.
- Sound effects - background music that brings the atmosphere and sound effects.
- Tests - We check the operation of the game from every angle of usability and fun.
- Publication - We transfer you the whole project files or assist you in publishing in stores.
- Promotional video recording - after production we produce a video promoting the game - to encourage future players to try this game.
- Maintenance - This is improving and checking existing functionalities even after implementing the application.
- Development - Analyzing additional comments and needs of players in the future, expanding the application with new functionalities.
VR or AR game is an ideal tool to enrich a corporate event, or as a full-fledged gameplay for a wide network of players around the world. If you want to get knowledge, check if your idea is technically feasible or just ask for details and possibilities, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org